Jet Airways is the only Indian name in this list of top 200 most influential brands in the world
"Ranked 109, Jet Airways rubs shoulders with leading global brands including only 15 airlines from across the globe that have earned a spot on the list. The Top 200 list comprises influential global brands that are effective, in addition to, having soft-power and pro-active, particularly in the digital sphere," said a release from the airline, as told by ET.
The list relies on an automatic algorithm based on social media influence, Klout scores and other parameters, scaling platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Wikipedia, Youtube, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Quoting the airline’s Chief Commercial Officer Mr. Jayaraj Shanmugam, the release added, "It's an honour to be featured amongst the world's most prestigious and influential brands. The ranking is the testament of our organisation's creative thinking and exceeding the expectations of the digitally connected traveller. Jet Airway's focus on innovation and technology, especially in the digital space, offers guests the choice to customise and personalise their end-to-end travel experience."
(Image source: Mangalorean)
Popular on BI
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India