Jet Airways is the only Indian name in this list of top 200 most influential brands in the world
"Ranked 109, Jet Airways rubs shoulders with leading global brands including only 15 airlines from across the globe that have earned a spot on the list. The Top 200 list comprises influential global brands that are effective, in addition to, having soft-power and pro-active, particularly in the digital sphere," said a release from the airline, as told by ET.
The list relies on an automatic algorithm based on social media influence, Klout scores and other parameters, scaling platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Wikipedia, Youtube, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Quoting the airline’s Chief Commercial Officer Mr. Jayaraj Shanmugam, the release added, "It's an honour to be featured amongst the world's most prestigious and influential brands. The ranking is the testament of our organisation's creative thinking and exceeding the expectations of the digitally connected traveller. Jet Airway's focus on innovation and technology, especially in the digital space, offers guests the choice to customise and personalise their end-to-end travel experience."
(Image source: Mangalorean)
Popular on BI
- Markets fall in early trade after four days of rally; TaMo & M&M top gainers
- The Internet's Effect on Retail
- Twitter's former leaders including Parag Agrawal sue Elon Musk for $128 mn
- Apple introduces new MacBook Air laptop with M3 chip
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more