Jimmy Kimmel Pranks People with 'Scented iPhone' On 'Lie Witness News'
A Japanese company has a new
The device costs $35 and each cartridge, which lasts 100 puffs, costs $50.
But unfortunately, Scentee is only available in Japan.
So in true Kimmel fashion, the late night host sent his "Lie Witness News" team out on the streets to trick people with a simple piece of plastic attached to an iPhone.
After naming specific scents into the phone, people's reactions were priceless: "This is a futuristic iPhone!" "Well I'll be damned!" and "That's crazy!"
Watch the funny segment below:
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu
- Slip and slide: Ten brands that shed the most value in 2023