Johnny Knoxville Punks Real People As 'Bad Grandpa' In New 'Jacka--' Feature Film
The movie ditches the comedy group's usual vignette-style, and marks the return of Knoxville's senior citizen character, Irving Zisman.
The trailer shows the 86-year-old and his grandson, played by Jackson Nicoll, embark on a cross-country road trip, performing stunts in front of unknowing bystanders. The destructive duo crashes a wedding and child beauty pageant.
"Real people. Real reactions. Real messed up," the trailer boasts.
After the reality show's run ended on MTV in 2002, the "Jackass" franchise continued with two theatrical-release
"Bad Grandpa" hits theaters October 25.
Watch the trailer:
- ITC Q3 net profit rises 23% to Rs 5,070 cr; revenue up 3.5%
- Adani’s stock rout can impact its ability to raise capital or refinance debt, says Moody’s
- IndiGo profit soars to ₹1,422.6 crore in December quarter
- Tata Power Q3 net profit nearly doubles to ₹1,052 crore
- Gautam Adani loses richest Indian tag in 1 yr as he drops from 2 to 21 in world rich list