Johnny Knoxville Punks Real People As 'Bad Grandpa' In New 'Jacka--' Feature Film
The movie ditches the comedy group's usual vignette-style, and marks the return of Knoxville's senior citizen character, Irving Zisman.
The trailer shows the 86-year-old and his grandson, played by Jackson Nicoll, embark on a cross-country road trip, performing stunts in front of unknowing bystanders. The destructive duo crashes a wedding and child beauty pageant.
"Real people. Real reactions. Real messed up," the trailer boasts.
After the reality show's run ended on MTV in 2002, the "Jackass" franchise continued with two theatrical-release
"Bad Grandpa" hits theaters October 25.
Watch the trailer:
- Reliance Retail receives full subscription amount of Rs 2,069.50 cr from KKR, allots 1.71 cr shares
- As inflation continues to remain high, RBI likely to keep interest rates unchanged
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Bangalore
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning
- India, Japan agree to strengthen economic cooperation including achieving progress on high-speed railway project