Know how UBER and OXXY will ensure ‘Uber’ health for all Indians
This is the second initiative from the UBER and OXXY duo. Earlier, in March, they had joined hands to provide free rides to and from any hospital, diagnostic and path lab. And today, they have extended this partnership and announced that they will now offer free health checkups and subsidized medical rates for OXXY’s gamut of services, for all UBER driver-partners and riders in 18 cities across India.
UBER users can dial OXXY 09999-000-102 or log on to www.oxxy.in to avail the service and then walk to any of the 100,000 centres including hospitals, diagnostic and pathological laboratories, spread across 1500 cities in India. The customer support team will be available 24x7.
Commenting on this latest development,
Pankaj Gupta, founder OXXY, said: “A 360 degree healthcare should have been started in the country long back. Goes without saying healthcare should be transparent, convenient and affordable for all. It’s the need of the hour. We are delighted to extend this partnership to include health benefits too, with UBER, a company that cares about healthcare, as much as we do.”
However, there is a catch: not all medical checkups would be free. As per the company press release, only the first
Popular on BI
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4% in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6%
- Fiscal deficit at Jan-end touches 63.6% of full year target: Govt data
- Cabinet approves 3 semiconductor fab units, to generate 80,000 jobs
- RIL shares climb nearly 1% after announcing mega merger
- Key infra sectors' growth slows to 15-month low of 3.6% in January