Know why Mphasis will re-badge its 2000 employees
It should be noted that Mphasis has already sold two-thirds of its domestic business to Hinduja Global Solutions for Rs 17 crore, which resulted in the re-badging of 7,000 employees.
"Specialization and consistent strategy execution holds the key to success. This definitive agreement offers tangible proof of our commitment to execute our strategic road map." said
The company did not disclose a transaction value for the Karvy deal.
Image credit: Indiatimes.com
Popular on BI
- Seeking nominations for the 2024 rising stars of adtech
- Eli Lilly stock will surge 29% over the next year with its weight-loss drug on pace to do $60 billion in sales by 2030, BofA says
- A millennial who quit her office job to live in a school bus explains what her lifestyle costs and how she makes 6 figures freelancing
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet