80% of New Year's resolutions fail by February - here's how to keep yours
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
Stacey Newman/ ShutterStock
Stacey Newman/ ShutterStock
Making a New Year's resolution is a great way to make a positive change in your life, whether it's going to the gym, waking up earlier, or saving your money.
But, it's very rare you'll keep your resolutions for the whole year. According to U.S. News, approximately 80% of resolutions fail by the second week of February, so the odds are against you.
If you want your resolutions to stick, we recommend enrolling in an online course or two. Not only do they provide a great opportunity to pick up a new skill, they'll create a game plan for that lofty goal you want to accomplish. Below, we listed eight popular New Year's resolutions and accompanying courses to help you keep your resolutions all year long.
Now through January 11 at 3 a.m. ET, you can enroll in thousands of Udemy's online courses for just $10 each - no promo code required.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Business Insider's Insider Picks team. We aim to highlight products and services you might find interesting, and if you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners, including Amazon. Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon, is an investor in Business Insider through his personal investment company Bezos Expeditions. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback.Have something you think we should know about? Email us at email@example.com.
- 'Die-hard' Nintendo fan spent over $40,000 buying stock and then asked top executives why the company won't make more of a fan-favorite series
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- It’s not the CM seat but the one who wields ‘bow and arrow’ will be the Sena head
- SIMPLY PUT: extreme weather is the new normal in India
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report