Laurene Powell Jobs just paid $44 million for a multi-property estate in Malibu
Neilson Barnard / Getty Images, REX
The three-acre property was purchased under an LLC in March. It previously belonged to investment banker and politician Jack Ryan, who didn't complete the renovations he had planned before listing it for sale on digital marketplace REX.
According to the listing, the home will have 12 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms when complete.
Situated on a bluff in the Paradise Point section of Malibu, the home has amazing ocean views.
There are also two guest houses, which bring the living space to a total of more than 13,000 square feet.
- Seeking nominations for the 2024 rising stars of adtech
- Eli Lilly stock will surge 29% over the next year with its weight-loss drug on pace to do $60 billion in sales by 2030, BofA says
- A millennial who quit her office job to live in a school bus explains what her lifestyle costs and how she makes 6 figures freelancing
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet