Leave your boring pedal boat on shore and try one of these badass watercraft instead
It's when you're on vacation, and there's a lake, and someone asks if you want to get into one of the following three types of watercraft:
1. A pedal boat. Goodness, are they slow.
2. A row boat. You can't even see where you are going!
3. A canoe. Always with the switching of sides to row on. Ugh.
Next time, I would prefer one of these vessels:
…the pedal-powered paddleboard…
…or the subwing.
- The importance of multi-asset investing
- AirAsia looks to add tier-2 and tier -3 cities to its India route map
- Most Internet users avail of OTT services; 53% of them from rural areas: Report
- Companies to dole out 10% average salary hike this year, says survey
- Godrej Appliances expects 20% growth in AC, refrigerator sales in summer season