LeBron James pretends to drink fan's beer after getting fouled, doesn't appeared too worried about the Raptors
LeBron James looked about at ease as a player can be during Game 1 of the Cleveland Cavaliers' second-round matchup against the Toronto Raptors.During the third quarter, James was fouled by Raptors forward Serge Ibaka on a fastbreak. James blew through the foul and had a chance at and-one layup, but missed the bunny.
The crowd (and J.R. Smith) loved it.Last year, in the conference finals, the Cavs beat the Raptors in six games, with their four wins coming by an average of 28 points. With the Cavs up by double-digits, LeBron doesn't seem to be sweating these Raptors.
How much is LeBron worried about Toronto? This much pic.twitter.com/DeAcc1TMhL- Michael Lee (@MrMichaelLee) May 2, 2017
- October auto sales estimates — Here’s what to expect from Maruti, M&M, Hero, Bajaj Auto, and other automakers
- Upcoming bike launches in November: From Ducati Multistrada to Royal Enfield Meteor and KTM 250, to 2021 Honda CB1000R, here’s the list
- Researchers identify new drug to treat Covid-19 patients
- Ice drug worth 2 crore seized, 2 held
- Nearly a third of RIL’s profit is shaved off by the dent in refining