Lessons From Modern Art On How To Sell Your Ideas
You may have a groundbreaking idea that could change everything. But an idea is meaningless on its own.
You need to be able to sell it.
Author and entrepreneur Bruce Kasanoff and Rexi Media's Carmen Simon illustrate four critical lessons for how to sell your vision through four elements of modern art.
We've published the following presentation, "Do Good (Better)," with their permission.
Popular on BI
- Five planets will stage a rare spectacular event in the night sky on March 28
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- Microsoft adds 'AI-generated stories' to its Bing search
- Housing sales up 14% annually in Jan-Mar to 1.13 lakh units across top 7 cities: Anarock
- ISRO launches India's largest LVM3 rocket from Sriharikota
- RevFin targets financing 20 lakh electric vehicles in next 5 years
- Torrent Investments not to participate in 2nd auction for Reliance Capital; Hinduja sole bidder