LG's new G6 flagship smartphone is the company's best yet, but I'm hesitant to recommend it
Antonio Villas-Boas/Business Insider
Hopefully, it heralds a new era for LG flagship smartphones, complete with premium materials and interesting design choices, like rounded screen corners.
On top of improved design, LG finally woke up and ditched some antiquated Android features, like removable batteries, which makes way for modern features like water resistance.
I've had some time with the $650 G6, and it's by far the best smartphone to come from LG. At the same time, my feelings are mixed about the new taller display. The G6's specs are also slightly outdated, which makes me hesitant in recommending it to friends and colleagues.
Ready for the deep dive? Check out the LG G6:
Get the latest Google stock price here.
- Small online sellers set to push their ad budgets higher this festive season
- Updater Services IPO allotment – how to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI