LG's new G6 flagship smartphone is the company's best yet, but I'm hesitant to recommend it
Antonio Villas-Boas/Business Insider
Hopefully, it heralds a new era for LG flagship smartphones, complete with premium materials and interesting design choices, like rounded screen corners.
On top of improved design, LG finally woke up and ditched some antiquated Android features, like removable batteries, which makes way for modern features like water resistance.
I've had some time with the $650 G6, and it's by far the best smartphone to come from LG. At the same time, my feelings are mixed about the new taller display. The G6's specs are also slightly outdated, which makes me hesitant in recommending it to friends and colleagues.
Ready for the deep dive? Check out the LG G6:
Get the latest Google stock price here.
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- RBI hikes repo rate by 50 bps, taking it to a three-year high of 5.9% – Das says inflation at ‘alarmingly high levels’ across jurisdictions
- Best camera phone under ₹15000
- Best 5G mobile phones under ₹20000
- 22 lakh Indian IT professionals likely to leave jobs by 2025: Report
- OnePlus says successfully geared up for 5G launch with 5G-ready smartphone portfolio
- This website generates videos from a single image and text for free – here’s all you need to know