Lincoln's New MKZ Looks Nice, But It Has A Lot Of Flaws [PHOTOS]
Alex Davies / Business Insider
That plan involved a name change, a big marketing push, and the 2013 MKZ, the first of four new Lincoln
Lincoln has made some iconic, amazing cars in its day. It has made some truly terrible ones.
This MKZ is neither.
It's based on the Ford Fusion, with different bodywork. The Fusion is a great $21,000 car. But, even with a sexier body and luxury
The new MKZ is certainly a step forward for Lincoln, but it reveals how far the brand has to go to put itself on the level of the top luxury brands it hopes to compete with.
Read my full review, or click through for a photo tour of the 2013 MKZ.
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue
- Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley