LIVE: Apple's head designer Jony Ive talks design in New York
Ive will be discussing design in an interview with New Yorker editor-in-chief David Remnick. The session, "The Shape of Things to Come," is part of the New Yorker's TechFest conference.
The British-born designer has kept a lower profile in recent years, but he's still a massively important person at Apple, and previously led the design team responsible for the look and feel of every major Apple product, including the iPhone and the iPad.
The New Yorker isn't livestreaming Ive's talk, but Business Insider will cover it live as it happens at 1 P.M ET.
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role
- Victory of Modi's guarantees, say BJP leaders as party sweeps states states
- Sunil Kanugolu: The poll strategist behind Congress' win in Telangana
- Digvijaya and Kamal Nath are now history, says Ashwini Vaishnaw as BJP attains victory in MP