LIVE: Facebook earnings
David Ramos/Getty Images
Here's what Wall Street is expecting, via Yahoo Finance:
- Earnings per share: $0.62, up from $0.42 in Q2 2015
- Revenue: $5.25 billion, up 48% from $3.54 billion in Q2 2015
Facebook doesn't break out revenue from Instagram, but analysts and investors will also be looking for signs of growth from the photosharing app, as well as more details about video and its chat apps, Messenger and WhatsApp.
We'll be following along live so refresh or click here to update.
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- Not just India, many countries are protecting their wheat to keep daily bread, affordable
- Sensex jumps over 311 points in morning trade; Maruti, M&M, Asian Paints, Titan and Kotak Mahindra Bank among top gainers
- Billionaire wealth rose more in 2 years than in the last 23 years combined
- IT giant Infosys reappoints Salil Parekh as CEO and MD for next five years
- WhatsApp will end support for iOS 10 and iOS 11 from October onwards
- Xiaomi and Leica partner for a flagship device, Xiaomi 12 Ultra expected to launch in July