LIVE: Here come Intel's Q1 earnings
- Chipmaker Intel will report its first quarter earnings on Thursday afternoon.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Intel is set to report Q1 earnings this afternoon after Thursday's closing bell, its first quarterly report card since Bob Swan took the reins as permanent CEO in January.
It's been a busy period for the chipmaker, and investors are keen for more details on Intel's surprise move to exit the 5G smartphone chip business and about how demand is holding up for datacenter products amid ongoing economic uncertainty.
- EPS (adjusted): $0.87
- Revenue: $16.02 billion, roughly flat year-over-year
Last quarter, Intel missed Wall Street's expectations on revenue and earnings, and the stock plunged 8%. Swan, who was the interim CEO at the time, said that trade concerns in China had "intensified."
We'll be updating this post with all the details as soon as the results cross the wire, so refresh your browser or click here for real time updates.
Get the latest Intel stock price here.
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Elon Musk told his 76-year-old dad Errol to 'keep quiet' in a text message after he said he wasn't proud of his son, report says
- Armed Trump supporters protest outside FBI office in Phoenix following Mar-a-Lago raid: reports
- How India can create opportunities for its new-age farmers
- Akasa Air founder, big bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala passes at 62
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months