LIVE: Here come Intel's Q1 earnings
- Chipmaker Intel will report its first quarter earnings on Thursday afternoon.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Intel is set to report Q1 earnings this afternoon after Thursday's closing bell, its first quarterly report card since Bob Swan took the reins as permanent CEO in January.
It's been a busy period for the chipmaker, and investors are keen for more details on Intel's surprise move to exit the 5G smartphone chip business and about how demand is holding up for datacenter products amid ongoing economic uncertainty.
- EPS (adjusted): $0.87
- Revenue: $16.02 billion, roughly flat year-over-year
Last quarter, Intel missed Wall Street's expectations on revenue and earnings, and the stock plunged 8%. Swan, who was the interim CEO at the time, said that trade concerns in China had "intensified."
We'll be updating this post with all the details as soon as the results cross the wire, so refresh your browser or click here for real time updates.
Get the latest Intel stock price here.
- JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon says he isn't afraid of China, but would leave if the US government told him to
- Charlie Munger once said he and Warren Buffett weren't interested in emulating Elon Musk: 'We don't want that much failure'
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report