LIVE: Here come Intel's Q1 earnings
- Chipmaker Intel will report its first quarter earnings on Thursday afternoon.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Intel is set to report Q1 earnings this afternoon after Thursday's closing bell, its first quarterly report card since Bob Swan took the reins as permanent CEO in January.
It's been a busy period for the chipmaker, and investors are keen for more details on Intel's surprise move to exit the 5G smartphone chip business and about how demand is holding up for datacenter products amid ongoing economic uncertainty.
- EPS (adjusted): $0.87
- Revenue: $16.02 billion, roughly flat year-over-year
Last quarter, Intel missed Wall Street's expectations on revenue and earnings, and the stock plunged 8%. Swan, who was the interim CEO at the time, said that trade concerns in China had "intensified."
We'll be updating this post with all the details as soon as the results cross the wire, so refresh your browser or click here for real time updates.
Get the latest Intel stock price here.
- I asked Microsoft's 'new Bing' to write me a cover letter for a job. It refused, saying this would be 'unethical' and 'unfair to other applicants.'
- Microsoft's ChatGPT-powered Bing browser now available publicly
- Don't be in a hurry to prepay but plan EMIs better, say experts as home loan burden set to rise
- Startup working to bring MSMEs into metaverse secures funds on Shark Tank India
- Disney profits shine but still lays off 7,000 employees to cut $5.5 billion in costs
- These startups on Shark Tank India are run by couples who are partners in life & business
- Xiaomi 13 Pro with Leica-powered camera to launch in India on February 26 — here’s how its camera was made
- Boney Kapoor announces biography on late wife, legendary actress Sridevi