London's riverside pods have been revamped for summer - and they received 9,000 bookings in a single day
- London restaurant Coppa Club has seven Paradise Pods.
- They offer amazing views of the river Thames.
- The pods are made of timber perspex glass.
- Coppa Club first launched Winter Igloos in 2016.
London restaurant Coppa Club has seven Paradise Pods where people can dine with amazing views of the River Thames.
The pods are made of timber perspex glass and have a wooden base to keep them stable.
Coppa Club first launched Winter Igloos in 2016. They have been given a summer makeover and turned into Paradise Pods.
"This summer we wanted to mix it up," head of Marketing Isabella Kirkton told Business Insider. "We just wanted to create like a paradise and a oasis right next to the Thames."
There are seven pods in total, with two available for walk-in guests.
- Delhi's air quality will likely improve from Sunday evening, says IMD
- Centre to convene all-party meet Monday to finalise strategies for 2023 G-20 summit
- Family members of Indian workers now eligible to work in Canada
- Researchers reveal new genetic mutation cause of childhood glaucoma
- Apple 'fully resumed' advertising on Twitter, says Musk
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World