London's riverside pods have been revamped for summer - and they received 9,000 bookings in a single day
- London restaurant Coppa Club has seven Paradise Pods.
- They offer amazing views of the river Thames.
- The pods are made of timber perspex glass.
- Coppa Club first launched Winter Igloos in 2016.
London restaurant Coppa Club has seven Paradise Pods where people can dine with amazing views of the River Thames.
The pods are made of timber perspex glass and have a wooden base to keep them stable.
Coppa Club first launched Winter Igloos in 2016. They have been given a summer makeover and turned into Paradise Pods.
"This summer we wanted to mix it up," head of Marketing Isabella Kirkton told Business Insider. "We just wanted to create like a paradise and a oasis right next to the Thames."
There are seven pods in total, with two available for walk-in guests.
- Cabinet approves royalty rates for mining of 12 critical minerals
- Paytm and Paytm Payments Bank mutually agree to discontinue various inter-company agreements
- Platinum Industries IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Exicom Tele-Systems IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4% in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6%