Look inside the beautiful townhouse Urban Outfitters' former CEO is selling for $17 million
According to Curbed NY, Urban Outfitters' former CEO Glen Senk and husband Keith Johnson, a onetime Anthropologie buyer-at-large, are listing their Greenwich Village townhome for $17 million.
The couple purchased the home for $8 million in 2012 and spent a year renovating it. In 2014, Harper's Bazaar published a photo tour of the stunning home, which Senk described as "kind of the gay couple's ultimate fantasy town house."
You'll find Italian-inspired elements throughout the home, as well as a welcoming outdoor space. Although Senk said the couple was "planning on being here for quite some time," it seems that that is no longer the case. The unit spans five stories and has four bedrooms and 4.5 baths.
Leighton Candler and Jennifer Reardon of The Corcoran Group have the listing.
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue
- Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley