Man Arrested For Calling 911 After McDonald's Mixed Up His Order
Larenzo Riggins ordered seven McDoubles, one McChicken, and one order of fries, but got six McDoubles instead, he told local station WALB.
After an employee got an "attitude," Riggins decided to call police to report the error, WALB reported.
Things didn't turn out as he planned.
When police arrived, Riggins was arrested for misusing 911.
He paid bond, and said he didn't realize he did anything wrong.
He also told WALB his advice for the public:
"I would like to say check your food before you leave, always be careful when you go buy food anywhere you go," he said.
Check out his interview:
- Essential food item prices spiked in the last one year
- SC to hear SEBI's review petition against RIL on Oct 12
- OPINION: Can trust-based philanthropy become the mainstream?
- PM Modi on India’s 5G launch – here are the key points from the speech
- PM Modi inaugurates India Mobile Congress, experiences 5G devices being showcased
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World