MARY MEEKER'S TECH STATE OF THE UNION: Everything happening on the internet in 2017
Mary Meeker of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers puts together a fascinating and influential presentation each year on the state of the web.
The report, chock-full of insights and stats, delves into the biggest trends in digital.
She just released 2017's presentation at Vox Media's Code Conference, and we have republished it here in full.
While last year focused on messaging apps and transportation, this year's Internet Trends report focuses on everything from interactive games to China's golden age of entertainment to the digital disruption of the media business.
Here's what's happening on the internet in 2017:
Popular on BI
- Top 10 richest people in India – Nine of them lost money this year as per Hurun rich list
- From Salesforce to Air India, here are the companies that are using ChatGPT
- Adani Wilmar to Patanjali Foods: Listed companies with over 75 percent promoter holdings
- Ranveer outshines Virat to become India's most valued celebrity: Full list here
- UP schools back to 100% syllabus for the first time since pandemic