McDonald's employees share the 6 menu items they'd never eat
- McDonald's' menu has tons of options for customers.
- And McDonald's crew members themselves have their own frequent picks - as well as orders they tend to avoid.
- Business Insider spoke with a number of current and former McDonald's employees about the menu items that they're not crazy about, for whatever reason.
The McDonald's menu has plenty of offerings for fast food fans and casual customers alike.
But, when it comes to consuming McDonald's food, the restaurant's crew members are likely the most insightful of the bunch. They don't just cook the meals; many of them take advantage of their employee discounts and chow down on the fast food while on break, according to Quora users who previously worked at the chain.
But that doesn't mean they'll just eat anything at McDonald's.
Business Insider spoke with several current and former crew members to find out what orders they tended to pass on. A number of McDonald's employees have also shared the menu items they'd never order on Reddit. Most of the preferences came down to nutrition and personal taste.
Here's a look at some of McDonald's employees' least favorite orders:
A famous, fishy sandwich
Some of the greener options on the menu
A particularly sugary beverage
A faddish, limited-time-only item
The menu's ostensibly healthier chicken sandwich
A relatively new breakfast item
- Adani’s stock rout can impact its ability to raise capital or refinance debt, says Moody’s
- IndiGo profit soars to ₹1,422.6 crore in December quarter
- Marico Q3 net profit falls 5% to ₹333 cr, revenue up 2.6% to ₹2,470 cr
- Tata Power Q3 net profit nearly doubles to ₹1,052 crore
- Gautam Adani loses richest Indian tag in 1 yr as he drops from 2 to 21 in world rich list