McDonald's is serving food from around the globe at its new, giant store in Chicago - here's what's on the menu
- A new McDonald's restaurant opened on Wednesday at the site of its new corporate headquarters in Chicago.
- The McDonald's is an Experience Of The Future restaurant with self-order kiosks, table service, McDelivery, and mobile order and pay.
- The menu will feature a rotating selection of global McDonald's menu items, a Latin American style dessert center, and an Australian McCafé.
A McDonald's restaurant opened on Wednesday at the site of its new corporate headquarters in Chicago's West Loop neighborhood, and its rotating menu features McDonald's favorites from around the world.
Though the new corporate headquarters isn't opening until later this spring, the restaurant itself is open and features a rotating menu of global McDonald's favorites from countries like France, Brazil, and Australia, as well as traditional McDonald's menu items like the Big Mac and Chicken McNuggets. The restaurant is one of McDonald's Experience Of The Future restaurants, featuring self-order kiosks, table service, McDelivery, and mobile order and pay.
In addition to the globally inspired menu, the 6,000 square foot restaurant will also feature a Latin American style dessert center, offering desserts primarily from that region, and an Australian McCafé area.
See what's being served in the first menu rotation:
The Mighty Angus Burger from Canada is a 1/3 lb. burger topped with lettuce, onion, cheese, bacon, and smoky angus sauce on a poppy and sesame seed bun.
From Hong Kong, the menu will feature the McSpicy Chicken Sandwich — a breaded, marinated, and fried chicken breast served on a sesame seed bun with lettuce.
Cheese and bacon loaded fries from Australia are traditional McDonald's fries topped with melted cheese and crispy bacon bits.
There are two salads from France.
The other is the Manhattan Salad.
The McFlurry Prestígio from Brazil is made from vanilla soft serve ice cream with strawberry sauce and chocolate covered coconut bites mixed in.
- 10 Must do activities on your next trip to Goa
- Domestic GDP growth on firm footing, growth slightly revised upwards: SBI study
- BMW M2 comes to India: Here’s how it compares with top sports cars in the country
- India’s most gruesome murders and their deadly modus operandi
- JioTag — A pocket-friendly alternative to Apple AirTag for finding your lost belongings