McDonald's will soon hit India with its global ‘All-Day Breakfast’ menu
AdvertisementIn today’s corporate world, the trend of eating
Ranjith Paliath, vice-president (business operations), McDonald's India (West & South), who look after 213 restaurants, said, "McDonald's is keen to build out-of-home breakfast as a category in India and at this point evaluating the possibility of All-Day Breakfast campaign here. We would try to build our breakfast along with our McDelivery Service."
Rajesh Kumar Maini, GM, corporate communication, McDonald's India (North & East), said, "While our focus is on developing awareness of our breakfast offerings and creating demand at this point, in the long term, it would naturally evolve in that direction (All-Day-Breakfast)."
McDonald's breakfast menu, which is available across its breakfast serving outlets between 7 am and 11 am in the country, consists of wholesome and grilled platter with veg/egg and sausage muffin, hash brown, hot cakes with maple syrup along with with
It must be noted that the breakfast menu is not served after 11 am as then one may opt from the regular menu.
In the US, the All-Day-Breakfast campaign was launched in the first week of October. Mike Andres,
Out-of-home breakfast is already one of the fastest growing business platforms in India with nearly 18% Indian people consuming breakfast at an outside location.
Popular on BI
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024