Meet Amelia Pond: 'Vice president of future Google relations with Apple'
Symantec warned that hackers are using fake accounts as a way to gather information about business professionals to use in some unknown but presumably nefarious way, such as a "social engineering" attack, where hackers trick you into revealing passwords, or clicking on malware.
Amelia Pond's LinkedIn account, while clearly fake, does not appear to be have been created for such nefarious ends.
Instead, she serves as a reminder that there are a lot of really funny people in the tech world, lurking in unexpected places, waiting to make you laugh.
- Kawasaki Ninja 500 sports bike launched in India at ₹5.24 lakh
- Vodafone Idea board to meet on Feb 27 to consider fundraising proposal
- Stocks rebound: Sensex jumps over 500 points, Nifty hits fresh high
- 10 Foods you should avoid before bed for a restful night's sleep
- Investors to go ahead with Friday meet to oust Byju's CEO amid court order