Meet Arbab Khizer Hayat, Pakistan's 'Hulk' who weighs 435 kgs and eats 36 eggs for breakfast everyday
Twenty-five year old
A resident of Mardan district in Pakistan, Hayat weighs a whopping 435 kgs and eats 36 eggs for breakfast everyday, apart from 3 kgs of meat and 5 litres of milk which make up the 10,000 calories daily.
At a towering height of over 6 feet, Hayat has already been dubbed Pakistan’s Hulk, with people showing up in hordes to take selfies with him.
Hayat, who started bulking up in his teens and claims he faces no health issue due to his extraordinary weight, dreams of becoming a
“My immediate goal is to enter WWE competitions. I am looking to meet weight targets and I am consulting doctors to keep nutrition going,” he said.
Even though there is not much scope of weightlifting in
He also claims that he had lifted a weight of more than 4535 kgs during a Japanese championship.
A video of Hayat playing tug-of-war with a tractor that is reversing at full speed is doing the rounds on the internet and it looks just as unbelievable as it sounds:
Have a look:
Popular on BI
- Yasin Malik sentenced to life in terror funding case
- Apple could be looking to increase production in India but its geopolitical tension with China might hinder the process, says analyst
- To help fight water scarcity, a machine that produces drinking water from air has been launched in India
- Voltas records an unprecedented triple-digit growth in April '22
- Best moisturizers to keep skin soft and nourished
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Bitcoin Mining
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Paytm Market Value
- Reliance Industries
- Ambassador Electric Cars
- Hiring in BEL
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction