Meet Chetan Kakkar, the Delhi boy who got an offer of Rs 1.27 crore from Google!
"This was what I had been striving so far and I am excited to join Google," an excited Kakkar told Times of India.
A final year student of DTU's information technology department, Kakkar will be joining Google, California with a compensation of Rs 1,25,74,200 ($1,90,000) after he completes his study in 2016. The highest offer made so far in DTU campus has been Rs 93 lakh.
Kakkar, who’s an alumnus of Springdales, Pusa Road felt that DTU made a difference to his prospects. Kakkar's parents are teachers at Delhi University. Rita Kakkar is in the faculty of chemistry department and Subhash Kakkar is a teacher of management studies.
Image credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Nifty headed for lifetime high in June, analysts recommend capitalising on dips
- Highest strike rate in IPL 2023: Rahane beats Jaiswal; SKY only Indian in top four
- Godrej Group arm to invest ₹100 crore to acquire material handling equipment to be rented out
- These are must to do activities in Lonavala on your next visit
- Inox Wind gets 150-MW wind energy project from NTPCREL