Meet the 9 Indian women who made it to the Forbes Under-30 Achiever’s List
AdvertisementIndian women are no longer behind Indian men any longer. Both the sexes achieving the same milestones that people their age are achieving across the world, and that too well ahead of their time.
The latest evidence to that is the fact that 45 Indian-origin change makers made it to Forbes’ annual list of 30-under-30 which consists of a variety of “bright entrepreneurs, breakout talents and change agents” across various sectors like Media, Games, Sports, Venture Capital, Art and Style etc.
But, while we’re celebrating the Indian presence in the list- mostly male, it’d be a crime to forget that as many as nine Indian women also found themselves a cushy mention on the list.
If that’s not a blinking green signal for women empowerment, what is, really?
Keeping that in mind, we at Business Insider familiarize you with the nine Indian women who made it huge before they reached 30 and got
Take a bow, girls!
Image credit: Buzzfeed
Popular on BI
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA
- Domestic occupiers keep office space demand high in 2023
- Nifty, Sensex bounce back on Friday but experts see resistance at higher levels
- Temperature's Toll: Hospitals see a surge in drug and alcohol abuse-related visits on hotter nights, study reveals