Meet the world's 7 most successful hedge fund managers
Getty Images/ Scott Olson
London-based fund of funds LCH Investments, a subsidiary of Edmond de Rothschild Capital Holdings Limited, recently released its annual top 20 "most successful money managers" list for 2015.
The list measures net gains, after fees, of hedge fund managers since their respective fund's inception. We've included the top seven hedge fund managers below.
Collectively, these titans have made their investors net gains of $199.5 billion since they began their funds. Last year, they raked in $5.1 billion as a group. Two of the top fund managers had a losing year in 2015.
- India's best relaxing holiday spots for peaceful retreats
- Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs
- Winter wellness: 10 Amla recipes to embrace this season
- ‘Confident’ Indians might splurge on big-ticket items in 2024
- Tata Power stock zooms ahead after brokerage on upgrade