Messaging apps have finally caught up to social networks in user numbers and now dominate mobile
View all Offers
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Midnight Black 2GB RAM 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
- Put together, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, WeChat, and Viber have 2.125 billion monthly active users globally (users who accessed the apps at least once in a 30-day period). And these are all mobile users.
- That's compared to the same number, 2.125 billion, users of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram combined. But these numbers also include millions of computer-only users!
A note on the chart above, and the data underlying it: while there will be audience overlap among these services (in other words, many WhatsApp users will also use Facebook Messenger, and so on) we believe there is actually less overlap among different messaging apps' user bases than there are for social networks. In part that's because apps like WeChat and Viber are geographically restricted. The former is mostly used in China, and the latter is strong in western markets, etc. In any case, the point is: messaging apps' total audience advantage is likely greater than what this chart indicates.
- Today is the last day of Rolex Rings’ ₹731 crore IPO with a price band of ₹880-900
- Punjab to bring Bill to earmark welfare budget for SCs in proportionate to their population
- High Pressure car washer price in India
- Best boAt headphones to buy in India
- Nothing ear (1) review – clean sound, transparent design for the win