MG Motor ties up with tech titans for a startup grant for electric vehicles and connected mobility in India
- MG Motor has also partnered with tech giants like SAP, Cognizant, Adobe, Airtel, TomTom and Unlimit.
- Called the MG Developer program & grant, it is for
startupsin the mobility ecosystem.
- The grant will be in the range of ₹5 lakh to ₹25 lakh.
The company partnered with tech giants like SAP, Cognizant, Adobe, Airtel, TomTom and Unlimit for the programme.
“The automobile industry is currently witnessing sweeping transformations in the space of connected, electric and shared mobility. MG aims to take this revolution forward with its focus on attaining technological leadership in the automotive industry. We have partnered with leading tech giants to enable start-ups to build innovative applications that would enable unique experiences for customers,” said Rajeev Chaba, President & MD, MG Motor India.
MG Motor India intends to add more partners to this programme as well.
The programme will focus on innovation in electric vehicles and components, batteries, charging infrastructure, connected mobility, voice recognition, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, navigation and more.
With this initiative,
Meanwhile, Ola has launched a technology hub for innovation in the Bay Area.
- Four Delhi cops face heat for misreporting drug seizure
- Former union minister Jaswant Singh passes away at 82
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine
- J&J Covid vaccine produces strong immune response in early trials
- PM Modi at UNGA: 'How long will India be kept out of decision-making structures of UN'