MG Motor ties up with tech titans for a startup grant for electric vehicles and connected mobility in India
- MG Motor has also partnered with tech giants like SAP, Cognizant, Adobe, Airtel, TomTom and Unlimit.
- Called the MG Developer program & grant, it is for
startupsin the mobility ecosystem.
- The grant will be in the range of ₹5 lakh to ₹25 lakh.
AdvertisementThe latest entrant in the Indian auto sector,
The company partnered with tech giants like SAP, Cognizant, Adobe, Airtel, TomTom and Unlimit for the programme.
“The automobile industry is currently witnessing sweeping transformations in the space of connected, electric and shared mobility. MG aims to take this revolution forward with its focus on attaining technological leadership in the automotive industry. We have partnered with leading tech giants to enable start-ups to build innovative applications that would enable unique experiences for customers,” said Rajeev Chaba, President & MD, MG Motor India.
MG Motor India intends to add more partners to this programme as well.
The programme will focus on innovation in electric vehicles and components, batteries, charging infrastructure, connected mobility, voice recognition, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, navigation and more.
With this initiative,
Meanwhile, Ola has launched a technology hub for innovation in the Bay Area.
Popular on BI
- The rising affluence of small town consumers driving demand for premium products
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Mumbai
- Reliance Retail receives full subscription amount of Rs 2,069.50 cr from KKR, allots 1.71 cr shares
- As inflation continues to remain high, RBI likely to keep interest rates unchanged
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Bangalore