Millennials reveal the top 100 brands they love
Ad agency Moosylvania asked more than 1,500 millennials - defined as 16 to 36-year-olds - to select their favorite brands.
Some are surprising.
"Ultimately, the functionality of how the brand serves the consumer seems to win out," Norty Cohen, CEO of Moosylvania, said in a statement.
Here are the top brands according to the survey.
Popular on BI
- Electricity prices in Finland flipped negative — a huge oversupply of clean, hydroelectric power meant suppliers were almost giving it away
- Family stands to lose nearly $6,000 in airfare and hotel costs after they were bumped from an overbooked cruise ship
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- List of Famous things to buy in Srinagar
- What you need to know when you exercise your stock option plan
- BGMI release date announced: Available to Android users for download starting today
- Gangubai Kathiawadi tops technical awards at 23rd IIFA's music-loaded opening
- About 27K employees lost jobs at Indian startups to date, over 8K this year