'Million Dollar Listing: San Francisco' star faces seller who just won't negotiate in sneak peek clip
And what we find in Business Insider's exclusive peek at the next episode is that real estate clients on the West Coast aren't so different from their East Coast cohorts.
Viewers met cast member Roh Habibi on last week's premiere episode. While he's only been a realtor for three years, Habibi is already ranked in the top 6% of realtors in the San Francisco association.
On next week's episode, Roh has a $6 million cash offer for his client, Brenda. And although it's right around where he said the property should've been priced, Brenda isn't budging on her $6.5 million price.
"There's no negotiation," Brenda exclaims.
"Obviously, no one's just going to come in and say, 'Hey, I'll pay you full price on this property,'" Habibi argues.
"Work a little harder!" yells the client. Ouch.
Watch the preview below:
Meanwhile, cast member Justin Fichelson has a new listing in San Fran's Mission, but finds he has to sell the neighborhood before he can sell the house. And the third cast member, Andrew Greenwell is trying to figure out what's worse: Dealing with an emotional seller or an inexperienced co-listing agent.
"Million Dollar Listing San Francisco" airs Wednesdays at 10 p.m. on Bravo.
- Exicom Tele-Systems IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4% in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6%
- Fiscal deficit at Jan-end touches 63.6% of full year target: Govt data
- Cabinet approves 3 semiconductor fab units, to generate 80,000 jobs
- RIL shares climb nearly 1% after announcing mega merger