Millions Of People Watch These 3 Guys In Florida Play Video Games For A Living
What if you could make money sitting on a couch playing video games all day?
Three men in Florida are doing just that. The gamers stream a 24-hour channel via Twitch, a live video platform that was bought by Amazon for just under $1 billion.
Produced by Alex Kuzoian. Video courtesy of Associated Press.
Follow BI Video: On Facebook
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through his personal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
Popular on BI
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- Electricity prices in Finland flipped negative — a huge oversupply of clean, hydroelectric power meant suppliers were almost giving it away
- After Germany enters recession, fears in Singapore of 'technical recession'
- Ambati Rayudu announces retirement from IPL
- Data protection bill to drive deep behavioural changes for platforms exploiting data: Chandrasekhar
- MS Dhoni set to play 250th IPL match of his career
- Samsung Galaxy A34 5G review: A Mid-range marvel
- 10 ways to reduce your home loan EMI burden