MNCs who complain about Indian tax structure, here’s what RBI’s Rajan has to say to you
MNCs have often complained about excessive
"It is also true that MNCs across the world tend to find tax avoidance and sometimes tax evasion as appropriate techniques. Some corporations find that all their
Companies like Vodafone, Shell, etc complain about India's
"We have to create tens of millions.. crores of jobs every year. We need to create those jobs because a good job is the best form of inclusion.
There is tremendous pressure on the political system, and on the regulatory system to deliver those jobs. This is where democracy works through the democratic process coming out as a move towards easing way to growth and easing the way towards making it easier to open businesses,” said Rajan.
Popular on BI
- Top 10 must-visit destinations in South Africa
- Indian markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Stock markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Icy pebbles may be carrying water to developing planets across the cosmos!
- With $500 billion in reserves, LIC is the world’s fourth largest insurer