Modi’s Economic Vision Will Accelerate India’s Economic Growth To 6.5% This Year
AdvertisementThe reforms initiated by Narendra Modi-led BJP government
The World Bank was committed to begin the process of creating a vibrant India and there is much reason for optimism, asserted Kim. "We project that India will be a bright spot in an otherwise medium global economic outlook. (The)
He also stressed that the economy is back on growth track as it expanded by 5.7% and 5.3% in the second and third quarter of 2015, respectively, after registering sub-5% growth in the previous two financial years.
Jim also stated that he was "very encouraged" by the recent proposal of Goods and
The World Bank had a keen interest in leading India’s economy on the road to sustainable and inclusive economic growth.
Popular on BI
- An overlooked group of borrowers will be hit hard as student loan repayments resume, former Fed economist says
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Robin Williams' daughter says she finds AI recreations of her father's voice 'personally disturbing'
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu