Nearly half of Narendra Modi's $1.4 trillion ‘new’ infrastructure promise may be already approved projects
Indian Prime Minister
Narendra Modi promised to spend $1.4 trillion building infrastructure if he gets re-elected in the upcoming Parliamentary elections. While the manifesto of the Modi-led political outfit, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), lacked details, data shows that projects worth nearly half that amount, over $600 billion, are already in various stages of planning or implementation.
- Whether we like it or not, Indians are already partaking in the superfood ‘trend’
- India records 16,488 new COVID-19 cases and 113 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maharashtra to conduct class 12,10 exams from 23 and 29 April
- Here is what to expect from Maruti, M&M, Hero, Bajaj Auto and other automakers in February auto sales
- Google pledges $5 million to address disparities in COVID-19 vaccinations