Nerdwallet's new San Francisco office has a bar stocked with 80 different kinds of booze
The office takes up the top two floors of a building on Market Street, situated in a quickly evolving part of the city.
The startup's 130 employees - or "Nerds," as they call themselves - certainly have some awesome amenities to make use of now.
Nerdwallet's new office has free yoga and other fitness class, daily catered lunches, and even a bar fully stocked with booze.
- From usernames to secret codes for locked chats, here are the upcoming WhatsApp features
- Coal sector PSUs poised to cross ₹21,030 crore Capex target for 2023-24
- Stock markets snap six-day rally; Sensex slumps over 400 points
- From Lathmar Holi to Jallikattu: India's most unusual festivals
- Orient Technologies files draft papers with Sebi to mop-up funds via IPO