Netflix advances Sacred Games 2 release by 12 hours — can be viewed at midnight
- Netflix decided to advance the release of their much-awaited show Sacred Games 2 by 12 hours.
- Netflix has reportedly backed
Sacred Games season 2with an investment of ₹1 billion.
In a surprise move, Netflix decided to advance the release of their much-awaited show Sacred Games 2 by 12 hours. The show is going to air as soon as the clock ticks 15 August at 12 am.
View all Offers
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord CE 5G (Charcoal Ink, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 24999₹ 24999Buy On
- 17% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Lite Aurora Blue 4GB RAM 128GB ROM | Alexa Built-in₹ 14999₹ 15999Buy On
- 6% OFF
OnePlus 9 5G (Arctic Sky, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 46999₹ 49999Buy On
- 11% OFF
Tecno POVA 2 (Polar Silver, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)| 7000mAh Battery | 48MP Camera | Helio G85₹ 11999₹ 13499Buy On
Redmi Note 10T 5G (Mint Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | Dual5G | 90Hz Adaptive Refresh Rate | MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm Processor₹ 14499₹ 18999Buy On
The series was reportedly going to release on the 15 August during the day with 12 episodes
Sacred Games will go live at 12 AM tonight. Matlab neend ka balidaan dena hoga.— Netflix India (@NetflixIndia) 1565768918000
Netflix has reportedly backed Sacred Games season 2 ₹1 billion (₹100 crore) on the second season -- so far the highest on the production of any original content on any OTT platform in India.
The success of the first season of the show with its ensemble cast has led to a lot of expectations both from users and producers. reported LiveMint.
Sacred Games has gained popularity in India and around the world. The New York Times also recommended the series on Wednesday TV watchlist.
"The interesting part is that two out of every three Sacred Games viewers were from outside India. It gained a lot of traction in Latin America, the US and Europe," Netflix told Business Insider India.
The company further added, "The anticipation for season 2 has been immense and the trailer has racked up over 12.7 million views on YouTube. "
The ₹1 billion Sacred Games 2 is Netflix’s biggest bet in India so far
Popular on BI
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Manoj Bajpayee and Pankaj Tripathi reminisce childhood days in BL Agro's latest ad for Bail Kolhu
- Snapchat reaches 100 million monthly users in India, partners with Flipkart, Zomato and MyGlamm for AR integrations
- Former Punjab CM Amarinder Singh announces new political outfit ahead of assembly elections
- Microsoft records $20.5 billion in profits for July-September quarter riding on cloud, office biz
- Best barbeque sets for an easy grill