NFL POWER RANKINGS: Where every team stands going into Week 3
Carlos Gonzalez/Star Tribune via Getty Images
- Week 2 of the NFL season saw plenty of surprises and thrilling endings.
- The Patriots remain the best team in the league, but the Chiefs, Rams, Cowboys, and Packers all look lively to contend deep into the postseason this year.
- Check out where every team stands heading into Week 3.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Two weeks of NFL football have already caused quite a bit of upheaval across the league.
Between injuries, retirements, and flat out bad play, nearly a quarter of the league has gone through a change at starting quarterback. Meanwhile, an elite defense might be coming into its own in Green Bay, and the Miami Dolphins continue to tank as no team has ever tanked before.
Take a look below to see where every team stands heading into Week 3.
32. Miami Dolphins
31. New York Giants
30. New York Jets
29. Cincinnati Bengals
28. Denver Broncos
27. Washington Redskins
26. Pittsburgh Steelers
25. Arizona Cardinals
24. Jacksonville Jaguars
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
22. Oakland Raiders
21. Detroit Lions
20. Carolina Panthers
19. Tennessee Titans
18. Indianapolis Colts
17. Los Angeles Chargers
16. Atlanta Falcons
15. Buffalo Bills
14. Minnesota Vikings
13. Chicago Bears
12. Cleveland Browns
11. Houston Texans
10. San Francisco 49ers
9. New Orleans Saints
8. Philadelphia Eagles
7. Seattle Seahawks
6. Baltimore Ravens
5. Green Bay Packers
4. Dallas Cowboys
3. Los Angeles Rams
2. Kansas City Chiefs
1. New England Patriots
Popular on BI
- Electricity prices in Finland flipped negative — a huge oversupply of clean, hydroelectric power meant suppliers were almost giving it away
- Family stands to lose nearly $6,000 in airfare and hotel costs after they were bumped from an overbooked cruise ship
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- List of Famous things to buy in Coorg
- List of Famous things to buy in Srinagar
- What you need to know when you exercise your stock option plan
- BGMI release date announced: Available to Android users for download starting today
- Gangubai Kathiawadi tops technical awards at 23rd IIFA's music-loaded opening