NFL WEEK 4: Our official predictions for who wins this weekend
Jay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY Sports
- With three weeks officially in the books and another set to kick off, the 2019 NFL season is underway.
- The Eagles and Packers off the action in Carolina on Thursday night, followed up by a full slate of games on Sunday.
- Once again, we're picking every game of the week against the spread with the hopes of making a little money.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
View all Offers
- 11% OFF
Tecno POVA 2 (Polar Silver, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)| 7000mAh Battery | 48MP Camera | Helio G85₹ 11999₹ 13499Buy On
Redmi 9 (Sky Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8499₹ 10999Buy On
- 26% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G (ICY Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) Latest Snapdragon 778G 5G | sAMOLED 120Hz Display₹ 25999₹ 34999Buy On
Samsung Galaxy M51 (Electric Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime₹ 19999₹ 28999Buy On
- 30% OFF
iQOO Z3 5G (Cyber Blue, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | India's First SD 768G 5G Processor | 55W FlashCharge | Upto 9 Months No Cost EMI | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement₹ 17990₹ 24990Buy On
Week 3 of the 2019 NFL season is in the books as teams look to assess where they are and what the rest of the season will have in store.
Both the Patriots and Chiefs will face off against fellow undefeated teams this week - is it possible one of them finally takes their first loss of the season?
With Week 4 action fast approaching, we're once again picking every game on the schedule against the spread.
Take a look below at our best bets against the spread for Week 4 of the NFL season (* indicates home team).
LAST WEEK: 9-7
Philadelphia Eagles (+4.5) over Green Bay Packers*
Cleveland Browns (+7) over Baltimore Ravens*
Houston Texans* (-4) over Carolina Panthers
Kansas City Chiefs (-6.5) over Detroit Lions*
New England Patriots (-7) over Buffalo Bills*
Oakland Raiders (+7) over Indianapolis Colts*
Los Angeles Chargers (-16) over Miami Dolphins*
Atlanta Falcons* (-4) over Tennessee Titans
New York Giants* (-3) over Washington Redskins
Los Angeles Rams* (-10) over Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Arizona Cardinals* (+5) over Seattle Seahawks
Chicago Bears* (-2.5) over Minnesota Vikings
Denver Broncos* (-3) over Jacksonville Jaguars
New Orleans Saints* (+2.5) over Dallas Cowboys
Cincinnati Bengals (+4) over Pittsburgh Steelers*
Now, check out which teams are atop our NFL power rankings...
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Shiba Inu hits another all-time-high — now more valuable than Adani Enterprises, Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- IRCTC will lose a chunk of its revenue to the Indian government starting next month
- EaseMyTrip makes its first acquisition in 13 years to strengthen its hotel offerings
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover
- YouTube is the most-used social media platform by influencers in India: AnyTag report