North Dakota State player sinks one of the crazier shots you will ever see - in the wrong basket
North Dakota State beat Denver on Saturday, 81-63, in a game that normally wouldn't warrant national attention. That is, until Khy Kabellis did what he did.
With North Dakota State already up by 23 with less than seven minutes to go in the game, Kabellis tried to save a ball going out of bounds.
There was just one problem: he threw the ball into the basket, scoring two points for Denver.
This is awkward.
The play was so crazy, that even ESPN's play-by-play didn't know how to document it. Somehow, two points just mysteriously show up for Denver. But hey, at least he got credit for a rebound!
One of the craziest plays I've ever seen. Unreal! pic.twitter.com/qnKkKADhfO- Nate Aamodt (@Naamodt21) February 11, 2017
- ITC Q3 net profit rises 23% to Rs 5,070 cr; revenue up 3.5%
- Adani’s stock rout can impact its ability to raise capital or refinance debt, says Moody’s
- IndiGo profit soars to ₹1,422.6 crore in December quarter
- Tata Power Q3 net profit nearly doubles to ₹1,052 crore
- Gautam Adani loses richest Indian tag in 1 yr as he drops from 2 to 21 in world rich list