North Dakota State player sinks one of the crazier shots you will ever see - in the wrong basket
North Dakota State beat Denver on Saturday, 81-63, in a game that normally wouldn't warrant national attention. That is, until Khy Kabellis did what he did.
With North Dakota State already up by 23 with less than seven minutes to go in the game, Kabellis tried to save a ball going out of bounds.
There was just one problem: he threw the ball into the basket, scoring two points for Denver.
This is awkward.
The play was so crazy, that even ESPN's play-by-play didn't know how to document it. Somehow, two points just mysteriously show up for Denver. But hey, at least he got credit for a rebound!
One of the craziest plays I've ever seen. Unreal! pic.twitter.com/qnKkKADhfO- Nate Aamodt (@Naamodt21) February 11, 2017
- Ethical Hacking and Cybersecurity
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue
- Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's