Not every Silicon Valley leader's an engineer, like these 9 super successful liberal arts majors
You would think every successful person in Silicon Valley is armed with some kind of computer science or engineering degree.
But that's not always the case as more and more liberal arts majors make their names in tech.
As Apple cofounder Steve Jobs once said, "It's technology married with liberal arts, married with the humanities, that yields the results that make our hearts sing."
Check out 9 super successful Silicon Valley leaders who made it with a liberal arts degree.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- The best wildlife photos of the year show a curious grizzly, dueling reindeer, and fish swimming through a cloud of sperm
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- This Ethereum-based metaverse is letting crypto fans own land on the Red Planet, even though international space laws would disagree
- Unemployment rate in India sees a dip after a month
- L&T aims to become carbon neutral by 2040 and here's how
- Paytm may drop its pre-IPO sale as advisors recommend lower valuation
- Adidas onboards Deepika Padukone as its global brand ambassador