Not every Silicon Valley leader's an engineer, like these 9 super successful liberal arts majors
You would think every successful person in Silicon Valley is armed with some kind of computer science or engineering degree.
But that's not always the case as more and more liberal arts majors make their names in tech.
As Apple cofounder Steve Jobs once said, "It's technology married with liberal arts, married with the humanities, that yields the results that make our hearts sing."
Check out 9 super successful Silicon Valley leaders who made it with a liberal arts degree.
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts
- IPL has given me confidence to remain calm under pressure: Rinku Singh
- GST collection surges to 8-month high in November
- Environmental Impact Assessments