Not every Silicon Valley leader's an engineer, like these 9 super successful liberal arts majors
You would think every successful person in Silicon Valley is armed with some kind of computer science or engineering degree.
But that's not always the case as more and more liberal arts majors make their names in tech.
As Apple cofounder Steve Jobs once said, "It's technology married with liberal arts, married with the humanities, that yields the results that make our hearts sing."
Check out 9 super successful Silicon Valley leaders who made it with a liberal arts degree.
- I've had the new iPhone 14 for 2 weeks. I should've listened to Steve Jobs' daughter because I now regret buying it.
- China tells state banks to prepare for a massive dollar dump and yuan buying spree as Beijing's prior interventions have failed to stem its currency's worst year since 1994
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- IISC joins hands with AIIMS Rishikesh to develop algorithm that can read brain scans to detect epilepsy
- Overlapping symptoms of dengue, Covid-19 confusing in many cases, say doctors
- Sterlite Technologies launches optical solution for 5G rollout
- NASA pushes back Artemis I Moon mission launch to November
- Auto sales jump in September: Maruti reports over a 100% jump in volumes