Not every Silicon Valley leader's an engineer, like these 9 super successful liberal arts majors
You would think every successful person in Silicon Valley is armed with some kind of computer science or engineering degree.
But that's not always the case as more and more liberal arts majors make their names in tech.
As Apple cofounder Steve Jobs once said, "It's technology married with liberal arts, married with the humanities, that yields the results that make our hearts sing."
Check out 9 super successful Silicon Valley leaders who made it with a liberal arts degree.
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani