Not every Silicon Valley leader's an engineer, like these 9 super successful liberal arts majors
You would think every successful person in Silicon Valley is armed with some kind of computer science or engineering degree.
But that's not always the case as more and more liberal arts majors make their names in tech.
As Apple cofounder Steve Jobs once said, "It's technology married with liberal arts, married with the humanities, that yields the results that make our hearts sing."
Check out 9 super successful Silicon Valley leaders who made it with a liberal arts degree.
- A teacher who quit and took a job at Costco says life is much better now — she has a life, can pay her bills and finally sleeps at night
- Gautam Adani takes the high road and calls off Adani Enterprises FPO after a 28% crash in stock price
- It's been a very bad month for Indian billionaires — four of the richest Indians have collectively lost about $45 billion in 2023
- Best entry-level smartphones in India for 2023
- Samsung to manufacture premium Galaxy S23 smartphones in India
- Samsung launches four new laptops in the Galaxy Book3 series with a bigger display and new processor
- Social isolation linked to dementia risk factors says a study in Canada
- Samsung Galaxy S23, S23 Plus, and S23 Ultra priced starting at ₹74,999 in India