Now, you can choose your favourite song while riding in Ola, with Ola Play
AdvertisementOla, one of India’s leading mobile app for transportation has launched ‘Ola Play’, a connected car platform for ride sharing that will transform the in-car experience for users on the go like never before.
Beyond offering a highly personal, experience for users during their rides, Ola Play also allows various partners like Apple Music, Sony LIV, Audio Compass and Fynd to build a high quality interactive experience for users. Mahindra and Mahindra, as part of its strategic partnership with Ola, is deeply integrating this technology in its vehicles, enabling both companies to build holistic solutions for the ridesharing world.
Speaking at the launch,
He added, “As a young Indian company, we’re proud to be at the forefront of the
Ola Play thus transfers the control of the in-car experience to users from the Driver Console, which enables seamless interfacing with the consumer’s device, once a ride begins. Customers can enjoy the immersive Ola Play experience from their own devices or from the large screen devices mounted in-car, along with car's surround sound systems. This intelligent, context aware system uses customer preferences and current ride information like time and destination to offer personalised recommendations during the ride.
Ola Play will be made available on
Popular on BI
- RIL to start churning free cash flows as operating income rises, says JP Morgan
- Indian equity market enters coveted USD 4-trillion market cap club for first time
- Lesser known facts about Charlie Munger, Warren Buffet’s second and accomplice
- Fedbank Financial Services IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Flair Writing IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more