Nude Photos Of Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, Ariana Grande Leak In Massive iCloud Hack
The photos first appeared on a 4Chan thread (very NSFW). So far, only Lawrence's publicist Bryna Rifkin has confirmed, in an official statement to Buzzfeed, that the photos were of her client:
This is a flagrant violation of privacy. The authorities have been contacted and will prosecute anyone who posts the stolen photos of Jennifer Lawrence.
The leaked photos were apparently obtained via a massive hack of Apple's iCloud. They were then posted on 4chan by users offering more explicit material in exchange for bitcoin payments.
"The hacker on 4chan is also claiming to have explicit videos of Lawrence, and claims to have over 60 nude selfies of the Oscar-winning actress," Buzzfeed reported Sunday.
A master list of all of the celebrities whose phones were apparently obtained is circulating the internet.
It includes Cara Delevingne, Mary-Kate Olsen and Kim Kardashian.
Imgur/BuzzfeedBusiness Insider will continue to update this post as more details become available.
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Republic Day 2022 – Here is a list of wishes and messages you can send to your fellow citizens
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- Best 14-inch laptops in India
- Best 55-inch smart TVs with Chromecast built-in
- Best 2.1 channel speakers with Bluetooth support
- OPINION: Experts’ guide to understanding the role of DeFi in digital finance
- OpenSea is returning the millions users lost due to a bug