Watch Google's I/O 2019 event in 7 minutes
- Google hosted its I/O Developer Conference on Tuesday and announced new features coming to its products.
- Some of the new features include navigating Pixel phones with the Google Assistant, using the camera to enable AR search results, and captions for almost any video.
- Google also showed off a new smart home hub, the Nest Hub Max, and the new, low-end Pixel 3a.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
At the 2019 Google I/O Developer Conference, the company announced new features coming to its products, and a couple new products that will take advantage of those new features. Some of the new features include navigating Pixel phones with the Google Assistant, using the camera to enable AR search results, and captions for almost any video - with no internet needed to create them. Google also showed off a new smart home hub - the Nest Hub Max, along with a new, low-end Pixel - the Pixel 3a.
Get the latest Google stock price here.
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns