Ola launches into luxury travel with 'Ola Lux' in Mumbai
AdvertisementAfter affordable travel, online taxi hailing app Ola has launched '
The fleet to be offered in this category includes luxury sedans like Jaguar, Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Toyota Fortuner and Honda Accord, among others. The minimum fare is Rs 200 and Rs 19 per/km post that, Ola said. A ride time charge of Rs 2 per minute will also be applicable.
"Ola has always focused on providing superior in-cab experience, and choices to suit the need, usage occasion and mood of its customers. Ola Lux is an offering in that direction, at the high end," said Raghuvesh Sarup, Head of Categories and Chief Marketing Officer at Ola said.
Ola Lux will have features like SOS buttons, AutoConnect Wifi and live tracking.
Popular on BI
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet