On-Demand Delivery Service WunWun Will Bring New Yorkers Free Candy Today
Talk about a happy Halloween.
WunWun's Trick-or-Treat On-Demand lets you choose between a gummy, sour, chocolate, or mixed bag of candy, which will be brought to your door by a costumed WunWun helper. All helpers will be rocking NSA agent costumes but, yes, you'll still have to tell them where to find you.
You can order your "reverse trick-or-treating" any time between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. and the candy and its delivery is absolutely free. It only works if you're in Manhattan.
WunWun isn't actually imitating Uber-the plan has been in the works for months, and the company had to get its NSA jackets specially made.
And, hopefully, more people will get to enjoy a sugar-rush than the limited number who snuggled a feline on Tuesday (Uber ended up issuing $10 credits to people to quell the disappointment).
"We cleared out Economy Candy this week," founder of WunWun Lee Hnetinka told Business Insider, "We definitely have a lot, a lot, a lot of bags of candy."
- Budget 2022 expectation: Why India needs an urban MGNREGA
- Here’s why there is less adoption of the new tax regime and how budget 2022 can make it more attractive
- A market guru explains why real estate, housing and textiles should get some budget boost
- From tax structure rationalisation to expanding EV charging infrastructure, here’s what the industry wants from Budget 2022
- Best smartphones with 3.5mm headphone jack