One of the greatest American muscle cars can now be yours
John Hollansworth Jr./Mecum Auctions
Yup, the one with the 428 "Cobra Jet" engine.
That's pure American muscle right there.
In a collector car market dominated by eight-figure Ferraris, a black Shelby Mustang is a welcome relief. An every-man's hero. A Budweiser in a wine bar.
The auction house does not give a pre-sale estimate. However classic car insurer Hagerty sets a value for this model at $146,000-184,000 in good to excellent condition.
Have a closer look at this stunning ride.
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts