One of the greatest American muscle cars can now be yours
John Hollansworth Jr./Mecum Auctions
Yup, the one with the 428 "Cobra Jet" engine.
That's pure American muscle right there.
In a collector car market dominated by eight-figure Ferraris, a black Shelby Mustang is a welcome relief. An every-man's hero. A Budweiser in a wine bar.
The auction house does not give a pre-sale estimate. However classic car insurer Hagerty sets a value for this model at $146,000-184,000 in good to excellent condition.
Have a closer look at this stunning ride.
- A Google recruiter says he discovered he'd lost his job after a call with one of his candidates suddenly disconnected
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- DGCA slaps ₹10L fine on Go Air for leaving behind 55 passengers at B'luru airport
- Vedanta Q3 net profit drops 41% on higher input costs
- ED attaches 32 properties worth ₹70 crore in fraudulent TDS refund case
- RRR surpasses Cruise’s Top Gun 2 & Spielberg’s The Fabelmans in the top 10 movies of 2022
- Weekend OTTs: Ayushmann Khurrana’s ‘An Action Hero’ to ghost hunts with ‘Lockwood and Co’