ONGC Pumping In Rs 22,500 Crore In Redevelopment Projects
AdvertisementOil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is investing a sum of Rs 22,500 crore in redevelopment projects. These new projects will add capacity of 16.7 million tonnes of oil and 56 billion cubic metres of gas, said
"(In 2014) we launched Mumbai High North Redevelopment Phase-III, Mumbai High South Redevelopment Phase-III, integrated development of the Bassein,
The output of gas from the KG-DWN-98/2 (NDA) field in the eastern offshore is likely to start in the next 2-3 years.
He informed that 16 new sources of gas were discovered in FY2014-15. "Therefore, the reserve replacement ratio is again expected to be in excess of one for a 10th consecutive year," he added.
Popular on BI
- Google Pixel 8, Pixel 8 Pro and Pixel Watch 2 launched with improved AI features
- Moto G54 5G review – affordable option with a large battery
- Reliance Brands forges partnership with ‘urban cool’ fashion brand Superdry
- ED arrests AAP MP Sanjay Singh in Delhi excise policy case
- Top 10 unique benefits of adding Flax Seeds to your diet