Oscar Mayer has created a 'WienerDrone' - the first ever unmanned hot dog-carrying aircraft
Oscar Mayer has made a new addition to its "WienerFleet."
On Monday, the iconic hot dog maker - perhaps best known for its legendary Weinermobile - announced the debut of the WeinerDrone.The "first unmanned hot dog-carrying aircraft" is designed to carry and deliver one hot dog at a time, dropping the weiner into the hands of customers in remote locations from the sky.
"We're committed to getting our new hot dog in everyone's hands - and going to great lengths to do this. We knew that was a job for more than just our existing Wienermobile," Oscar Mayer's head of marketing, Greg Guidotti, said in a statement. "So, we've expanded our Oscar Mayer fleet, ensuring every American can taste the new recipe because we believe everyone deserves a better hot dog."
Here's the WeinerFleet in action:
- 1.28 lakh people over 60 years get 1st dose of COVID vaccine on first day
- Chinese hackers target Indian vaccine makers SII and Bharat Biotech: Report
- GST revenue up 7% year-on-year in February to over ₹1.13 lakh crore
- Here is the list of common side-effects of COVID-19, so that you don't panic if you get these
- These are the top 10 likely IPOs scheduled in March 2021