Oscar Mayer has created a 'WienerDrone' - the first ever unmanned hot dog-carrying aircraft
Oscar Mayer has made a new addition to its "WienerFleet."
On Monday, the iconic hot dog maker - perhaps best known for its legendary Weinermobile - announced the debut of the WeinerDrone.
The "first unmanned hot dog-carrying aircraft" is designed to carry and deliver one hot dog at a time, dropping the weiner into the hands of customers in remote locations from the sky.
The WeinerDrone, along with the Weinermobile and the rest of the WeinerFleet, is traveling around the US this summer to deliver hot dogs and highlight Oscar Mayer's new recipe. In May, the company announced it had removed nitrates and artificial preservatives from its entire line of hot dogs.
"We're committed to getting our new hot dog in everyone's hands - and going to great lengths to do this. We knew that was a job for more than just our existing Wienermobile," Oscar Mayer's head of marketing, Greg Guidotti, said in a statement. "So, we've expanded our Oscar Mayer fleet, ensuring every American can taste the new recipe because we believe everyone deserves a better hot dog."
Here's the WeinerFleet in action:
- HUL spent Rs 1,193 crore on advertising between October and December 2021
- Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant and Ravichandran Ashwin included in ICC Men's Test team of the Year 2021
- One in five Urban Company professionals took home at least ₹38,000 a month, claims the company
- Rythu Bandhu scheme - Telangana government deposits ₹7,400 crore into the bank accounts of 62 lakh farmers
- As tepid two wheeler sales hurt Bajaj Auto’s profitability, stock slides 4%