Our 7 best bets for Week 2 of the college football season
Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
- College football is back!
- Our bets went 4-2-1 through Week 1 of the college football year, and this week we're going right back at it to find the best bets on the board.
- This week includes a few oddities, including Alabama as a massive favorite and an exciting matchup in Texas with Matthew McConaughey in attendance.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Alright, alright, alright...It's time for another week of college football action!Advertisement
Our bets got off to a strong, winning start last weekend, going 4-2-1 against the spread. The week could have been even better had we not fallen to two of the worst bad beats of this college football season thus far in Oregon and Northwestern, but I'm not complaining. That's just good karma towards our future picks.
We're back at it again this week with seven more of our best bets against the spread, including Alabama laying a ridiculously high number, and a can't-miss showdown in Texas.Take a look below for our seven best bets of the Week 2 college football slate (* indicates home team).
LAST WEEK: 4-2-1
Alabama* (-55.5) over New Mexico State
UCLA* (-6.5) over San Diego StateAdvertisement
Penn State* (-30.5) over Buffalo
Texas* (+6.5) over LSUAdvertisement
Clemson* (-17) over Texas A&M
Western Michigan (+16) over Michigan State*Advertisement
Texas State* (+7) over Wyoming
- Trump signs executive order escalating war on Twitter, social media (Ld)
- Trump signs executive order targetting social media giants
- Odisha reports 67 new COVID-19 cases; total rises to 1,660
- Bihar reports 16th COVID-19 casualty; number of cases rises to 3,185
- 11 more test COVID-19 positive in Jharkhand; cases rise to 469